Producing and cultivating a generation of leaders that are socially and politically engaged, whilst building trusted and confident relationships between communities, organisations and stakeholders within the district.
An excellent opportunity to take part in a leadership programme that will bring together diverse individuals from across the District. The programme will create a healthier, caring, more prosperous and sustainable Bradford District.
The BRADFORD LEAD leadership programme will develop effective and successful leaders who can influence and contribute to decision making processes. Participants will need to commit up to 20 days (1 day a month) over the course of the programme (May ’18 to Sept ’19).
The programme will develop:
- Self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Abilities to lead themselves personally
- Effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Skills to influence and manage relationships
- Opportunities to operate both strategically and operationally
- Individuals to be role models within their communities.
- You will be required to complete a portfolio of evidence to be submitted prior to the Graduation Ceremony in Sept ’19
- Selection for the programme will be through an application and audition process
- We welcome applicants from BME and Migrant backgrounds
If you are aged between 18-25 and wish to take part in the programme please email BradfordLead@gmail.com for an application form.
Application Deadline 20th April 2018
Carlisle Business Centre | 60 Carlisle Road | Bradford | BD8 8BD
M: +44 (0) 7845 579142 | E: BradfordLead@gmail.com